This app provides generic utility actions that can come in useful in any bird. It includes utilities for dates and files.
- Navigate to apps and search for Utilities. If you cannot find Zendesk then click Add App in the top right corner, select Zendesk and add the app to your Blackbird environment.
- Click Add Connection.
- Name your connection for future reference e.g. ‘My utilities’.
- Click Connect.
- Generate date generates the date and time at the moment of execution. Optionally, you can add or subtract days, hours and minutes. Useful for setting deadlines in the future or for generating time intervals for querying data.
- Format date takes a date and formats it into a human readable string. The selectable format documentation can be found here. Optionally a culture (locale) can be added as well.
- Get file name returns the name of a file without extension.
- Change file name takes a file and a text input. The filename (without extension) is renamed and the file is returned as output.
Do you want to use this app or do you have feedback on our implementation? Reach out to us using the established channels or create an issue.