Hubspot CRM is a popular and widely-used customer relationship management platform designed to help businesses manage their sales, marketing, and customer service efforts in a more efficient and organized manner. This Hubspot CRM application primarily centers around company, deal, ticket, contact and associations management.
- Navigate to apps and search for Hubspot (CRM). If you cannot find Hubspot (CRM) then click Add App in the top right corner, select Hubspot (CRM) and add the app to your Blackbird environment.
- Click Add Connection.
- Name your connection for future reference e.g. ‘My organization’.
- Click Authorize connection.
- Follow the instructions that HubSpot CRM gives you, authorizing Blackbird.io to act on your behalf.
- When you return to Blackbird, confirm that the connection has appeared and the status is Connected.
- List associations returns a list of specified object associations.
- List association definitions returns a list of specified object association definitions.
- Create association label sets association labels between two records.
- Create/delete association
- Create/delete association definition
- Get all companies returns a list of all companies.
- Get company address returns full company address.
- Get company by custom property returns a company by specified property.
- Get/create/delete company
- Get/set company property
- Get all contacts returns a list of all contacts.
- Get/create/delete contact
- Get/set contact property
- Get all deals returns a list of all deals.
- Get/create/delete deal
- Get/set deal property
- Get all quotes returns a list of all quotes.
- Get/create/delete quote
- Get/set quote property
- Get all tickets returns a list of all tickets.
- Get/create/delete ticket
- Get/set ticket property
- On company created/deleted/merged
- On company association/property changed
- On contact created/deleted/merged/restored
- On contact association/property changed
- On contact deleted for privacy
- On conversation created/deleted
- On conversation deleted for privacy
- On conversation new message
- On conversation property changed
- On deal created/deleted/merged/restored
- On deal association/property changed
- On line item created/deleted/merged/restored
- On line item association/property changed
- On product created/deleted/merged/restored
- On product property changed
- On ticket created/deleted/merged/restored
- On ticket association/property changed
In the future we can add actions for:
- Line items
Feedback to our implementation of Hubspot CRM is always very welcome. Reach out to us using the established channels, or create an issue.