CaptionHub is a cloud-based platform that provided services related to video captioning and subtitling. This CaptionHub application primarily centers around project and caption set management.
- Navigate to apps and search for CaptionHub. If you cannot find CaptionHub then click Add App in the top right corner, select CaptionHub and add the app to your Blackbird environment.
- Click Add Connection.
- Name your connection for future reference e.g. ‘My client’.
- Go to CaptionHub team settings and choose API Keys from the menu in the left.
- Go to the API Keys section and click Create API Key
- Copy API key and paste it to the appropriate field in the BlackBird
- Click Connect.
- Confirm that the connection has appeared and the status is Connected.
- List activities returns a list of all activities for a
- List automations returns a list of all automations that can be applied to a
- List caption sets returns a list of caption sets data that a user is editing.
- Approve caption set marks all segments in a caption set as approved.
- Make caption set reviewable makes all segments in a caption set reviewable.
- Make caption set claimable makes all segments in a caption set claimable.
- Create translated caption set creates a caption set ready for translation.
- Create original caption set creates a new original caption set.
- Download original/translated captions downloads a caption set in the requested format.
- Get custom dictionary returns details of a specific custom dictionary.
- List custom dictionaries returns a list of all custom dictionaries belonging to your team.
- List languages returns a list of all available languages for your team.
- Get/create/update/delete project
- Replace the video for a project replaces the original video for a project.
- Get render status returns the status of a render.
- Create render creates a render for the the given
- Download render downloads a completed render.
- List teams returns a list of all teams the API user is a member of.
- List termbases returns a list of all termbases for your
- List users returns a list of all users for your
- List workflow transitions returns a list of all workflow transitions for a team, project or caption set.
In the future we can add actions for:
- Team workflows
Feedback to our implementation of CaptionHub is always very welcome. Reach out to us using the established channels or create an issue.