Building a bird
This tutorial teaches you how to create your very first bird step-by-step.
Lift - adding a Trigger
- On the top navigation bar, click Birds.
- Click Create new on the top right of the Birds screen.
- Select the type of trigger on the right-hand panel of the screen.
- Click Add trigger at the bottom of the right panel.
Weight, Thrust, and Drag - adding an Action
- Click the + icon under the trigger in the main panel.
- Select Action from the drop-down.
- Select an app to perform the action on the right-hand panel of the screen.
- Select a connection from the drop-down.
- Select an action from the drop-down.
- Click Continue action at the bottom of the right panel.
- Fill in any required field for this action
- Click Add action
You can see the newly added action in your Bird. You can also add Decisions, Loops, or Operators according to your needs.
Click Publish on the top right corner of the main panel.
Your Bird joined your flock and is ready for take-off to automate the workflow you set for it. Remember to click Fly if you used a Manual trigger; otherwise, it will remain idle.
You can edit, clone, suspend or delete your Bird in the Birds screen.